We provide private lessons, match play clinics, footwork and fitness sessions to all our adult members.
Beginner / Intermediate clinics
- Mondays/Wednesdays at 4:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- Sundays at 12 PM – 1 PM
Goal: Work on developing the right swing basics and making sure the players have fun while learning the foundations.
Advanced clinics (Rating: 2.5-4.9)
- Tuesdays/Thursdays at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Sundays at 2 PM – 4:15 PM
Advanced clinics (Rating: 4.9 & above)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
- Sundays at 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM
It is also open for ex-college players and our touring pros.
- We focus on developing 3 parts: swing technique, movement technique, and strategy.
- Our philosophy in lessons is to improve these 3 points to develop the player from one level to the next.
- Semi private lessons always help to develop court sense and focus mainly on strategy by pairing 2 to 3 players that are close to each other in level.
Term & Conditions
Membership is required for all Adult Programming except where noted. Prospective members are welcome to book 1 round robin, clinic, or lesson at the drop in rate with the guest fee waived. For full membership details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please give 24 hours’ notice to cancel a lesson, round robin, or drop in clinic reservation. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the start time of the reservation will be charged in full.
- Clinic Package: this is a multiple session commitment (usually meeting once/week for a set number of weeks). A full refund minus a $25 processing fee is available up to 7 days before the start date (first class) of each course or clinic. No makeups or cancellations once within 7 days of the start date of each session.
Participants must have appropriate equipment, including squash racquet, impact resistant eyewear and clean, non-marking court shoes. Racquets and eyewear are available to borrow; please inquire when making your reservation for assistance.